GREETINGS to our Newest Members!

Greetings, and a guided tour for new members.
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Re: GREETINGS to our Newest Members!

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Welcome to Janecoper.
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Post by Primula Baggins »

Welcome, Janecoper! :wave: I hope you'll like the Hall of Fire.
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome, syd728! You're activated and should be able to look around. I hope you find some interesting conversations to join!
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
syd728

Post by syd728 »

Thank you very much - looking foward to expand my mind (such as it is - lol)
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome, Syd! A mind is wonderful thing to expand. (or something like that)
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to estu! Sorry about the delay in activating your permissions. I hope you enjoy it here.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Welcome estu.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome, estu! I am sorry for the delay as well--like Voronwë, I was away on vacation.
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to Telithri_Ellerion! Great name. I look forward to making your acquaintance!
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to Ulmo, Lord of Waters!
Ulmo

Post by Ulmo »

Thank you, my faithful servant! ;)

I’ve been having an itch for some quality Tolkien discussion, and I kept on stumbling across this site, so I figured I would sign up. When it comes to Tolkien and Middle-earth, I read a lot, collect a little, and game whenever I can!
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome to Telithri_Ellerion and Ulmo!
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Ulmo wrote:Thank you, my faithful servant! ;)
Rofl. Welcome Ulmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to Arvegil145!
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome to the Hall of Fire! :wave: Pull up a chair!
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to Anikatoon.
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome, Anikatoon! :wave:
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to Songphon.
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome to the Hall of Fire, Songphon!
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to Estel Dúnadan, hopeful Man of the West! I look forward to getting to know you.

Mae govannen!