Special offer!

Seeking knowledge in, of, and about Middle-earth.
JewelSong
Just Keep Singin'

Special offer!

Post by JewelSong »

These were left over from the (surprise) b-day party my kids threw me last year.

Want them? They're yours for the price of postage. I have 'em all wrapped up and ready to go! (As an added bonus, I used the shopping bag from the LOTR musical for packaging - the logo is clearly visible!)

C'mon. You know you want them!

PS: There are actually TWO table cloths. Woo! :D
"Live! Live! Live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Auntie Mame

Alatar
of Vinyamar

Post by Alatar »

Well, if nobody else is asking.... :)
The Vinyamars on Stage! This time at Bag End
JewelSong
Just Keep Singin'

Post by JewelSong »

Why am I NOT surprised! :D :D :D

If you dump $14 US into my Paypal account, that should cover postage and the Paypal fee. (julie.chilton at yahoo.com

Send me your address again in a PM and I will stick the package in the mail tomorrow! ;)
"Live! Live! Live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Auntie Mame

Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Hopefully you can find a place on your display cabinet, Al. :)
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Old_Tom_Bombadil
friend to badgers – namer of ponies

Post by Old_Tom_Bombadil »

Voronwë_the_Faithful wrote:Hopefully you can find a place on your display cabinet, Al. :)
:rofl:

What would be great is to have a large Gollum figure to place the birthday hats on. :D
Alatar
of Vinyamar

Post by Alatar »

Seriously, though, if someone else wants it I don't mind! I'd just hate to see it chucked in the bin.
The Vinyamars on Stage! This time at Bag End
JewelSong
Just Keep Singin'

Post by JewelSong »

Well, SOMEBODY decide! :D

Seriously...it's ready to go!

First person to send me a PM with their addy gets it!

truehobbit
Cute, cuddly and dangerous to know

Post by truehobbit »

I think they'll have a good home at Alatar's! :D

But for the rest of us - what are those things in the first place? How can they be left over from a b-day party? (Ok, I think I understand the hats.)
but being a cheerful hobbit he had not needed hope, as long as despair could be postponed.
JewelSong
Just Keep Singin'

Post by JewelSong »

Hobby, my kids threw me a surprise 50th b-day last year. They had all LOTR decorations - tablecloths, napkins, party hats and plates. All were a LOTR theme.

What is left over are some hats, a couple of plates, two tablecloths and a pack of napkins. All attractively packaged in a shopping bag from the LOTR musical.

How can anyone resist? :D

I am still waiting for a PM!

truehobbit
Cute, cuddly and dangerous to know

Post by truehobbit »

Ahh, I see - cool! *imagines eating noodle salad from Gandalf's face* :D

I had no idea they produced such things! :rofl: Unfortunately, things like party hats and paper plates are awkward to store for me, and I know I wouldn't use them, though I'd like to do some napkin-craft with the napkins :P - besides I shouldn't be spending money, so I'm fighting the temptation. :D

Alatar, however, has just left for a holiday till Friday! I guess he won't mind if anybody else comes along and asks for the stuff, but, like I said, I think collector's items have a good home with him! :D So, if you're in a hurry to send it, I'm sure he won't mind if I share his address with you. :)
but being a cheerful hobbit he had not needed hope, as long as despair could be postponed.