GREETINGS to our Newest Members!

Greetings, and a guided tour for new members.
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Ask away! We might even have some answers!
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Post by Primula Baggins »

Yes, it's always possible. . . . :D

Welcome, Siberian! :wave:
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to FelixPhantasm. So what does your name refer to?
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

I'm curious too, FelixPhantasm! Welcome to the board! :wave:
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Welcome, FelixPhantasm. I can see you are browsing right now. Jump in!!

:D
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to TolkienLibrary, who I assume is my good friend Pieter. Wonderful to see you here!

:cheers:
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome, TolkienLibrary! :welcome:
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to frogysue! Now there is an intriguing name! I hope you like it here.

:welcome:
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

I'd like to hear the story behind that name, too!

Welcome, frogysue! :wave:
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome Rush101. :welcome:
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome to the Hall of Fire, Rush101! :wave: I hope you'll enjoy the conversation here.
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

And a big Halofirian welcome to feredir! :welcome:
Voronwë the Faithful

I'm quite pleased to see you hear, Freddy! :welcome:
feredir

Post by feredir »

Sorry I didn't post here sooner but I was focused on the NYPD thread. i resisted as long as I could but the draw was too strong. Thanks for the greetings!

freddy
Voronwë the Faithful

Perfectly understandable, freddy. After all, that thread is discussing issues related to your livelihood.
Ethel
the Pirate's Daughter

Post by Ethel »

I thought I might try to get involved here again. Hope that's OK.
Voronwë the Faithful

That is most definitely okay! :) I'm glad to see you here.
WampusCat
Creature of the night

Post by WampusCat »

:woohoo:

That's more than OK! That's wonderful!

Welcome back, Ethel. :hug:
Ethel
the Pirate's Daughter

Post by Ethel »

Thanks, then. Is there a place to talk about cancer? It's such a scary word, but some of us have to deal. I don't want to be tiresome.
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome back, Ethel! You are certainly very welcome here. What you say worries me, though. :(

Bag End is a good place for threads about personal and health issues. Nothing posted there shows up on Google or is visible to nonmembers.