GREETINGS to our Newest Members!

Greetings, and a guided tour for new members.
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Welcome, Lhûn!
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Post by Primula Baggins »

Welcome, quercus, to the Hall of Fire! I'm very sorry that it took three attempts because of my anti-spambot paranoia. I hope you'll forgive my mistake and enjoy the board! :blackeye:
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Elentári

Post by Elentári »

Yay, quercus, finally! :welcome:
There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.
~Diana Cortes
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Hello.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Howdy! :D :hug:

Welcome, Inanna, to the Hall of Fire!
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

:D :hug:

So happy to be here. Feels like home. ;)
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Lalaith
Lali Beag Bídeach

Post by Lalaith »

Hi, Inanna! ;)
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to Parma Quenter Pheriannath!

:cheers:
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

What a great name! Welcome to the Hall of Fire! :wave:
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome, Halidryn, to the Hall of Fire! :welcome:

I hope you'll enjoy the conversations here!
Halidryn

Post by Halidryn »

Primula Baggins wrote:Welcome, Halidryn, to the Hall of Fire! :welcome:

I hope you'll enjoy the conversations here!
Thank you! I'll patch things together here shortly, so I'm not quite the cipher I may appear to be. First order of business, however, is to read through the slug of reviews of Arda Reconstructed. Yes, that's what I came for.
Lee
Voronwë the Faithful

Hi, Halidryn! A worthy goal, if I do say so myself. :)

If there are any questions I can answer, don't hesitate to ask.
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome to joelmorris. :welcome:
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Welcome to the Hall of Fire! :wave:
Voronwë the Faithful

And welcome to JulietLove. Love the name!
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

But not the spam. <sound of distant explosion>

Welcome, kzer_za, to the Hall of Fire! I hope you'll join in our Tolkien discussions especially!
kzer_za

Post by kzer_za »

Hi everybody! I post on TORn sometimes and this looks like an interesting place. I'm a big fan of Tolkien's written world (not just LotR) and also, I must admit, quite fond of the movies too.
Voronwë the Faithful

Great to see you here! I enjoy your posts at TORN, and look forward to your contributions here.
Voronwë the Faithful

Welcome, tumhalad! Great name! I hope you enjoy it here!

:cheers:
tumhalad

Hiya

Post by tumhalad »

Hey, Just thought I'd make my presence here known :)
What use to look across the endless sea to a dying sunset in the West...

-Túrin