House M.D. (Television)

Discussion of performing arts, including theatre, film, television, and music.
Hachimitsu
Formerly Wilma

House M.D. (Television)

Post by Hachimitsu »

I just wanted to know if anyone here watches the show. I just the conclusion to the recent two parter and it was quite fascinating.

I think Cameron and Foreman are going to have serious issues to work out. i don't even know who to feel sorry for. Not to mention Cuddy. Dang, I just feel sorry for everybody, (except Chase).
JewelSong
Just Keep Singin'

Post by JewelSong »

Love the show. My son started watching it and got me hooked.

I was a bit confused at the end of the two-parter. Why did it seem like Forman couldn't move his leg at first? Did I miss something?
"Live! Live! Live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Auntie Mame

Hachimitsu
Formerly Wilma

Post by Hachimitsu »

A side effect from the biopsy was possible brain dammage. That is why House did not want to do it.

Everything seemed all hunky dory and Foreman screped by with no brain dammage although the chances of no dammage with that sort of procedure seem low.

I can't wait to see the conversation Cameron and Foreman will have. If they weren't friends before they certainly won't be now. :shock:
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Post by Primula Baggins »

I watch it, but not always the night it's shown—I haven't seen either part of the two-parter yet. I'll be back when I have!
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King