Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

A forum for games, puzzles and sports-related discussions.
elengil
Cat-egorical Herbitual Creativi-Tea

Re: Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

Post by elengil »

Not quite ready to sit down for good, maybe in another half hour. If you're not up for it no worries, we'll do it this weekend instead. :)

Edit: the update is taking its sweet time, looks like I won't be on tonight after all!
The dumbest thing I've ever bought
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Aaaand... the Weekend is here.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
elengil

Post by elengil »

Yess! When do you want to schedule some play time ?
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

I have a nice free weekend (Sooo looking forward to it after the hectic social one last weekend)! So, you tell me? I need to pick up salad, milk etc now and am free after that. So, say am free 3:30pm EST onwards.

Maybe I’ll load the new release now.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
elengil

Post by elengil »

Yeah, best to start the update sooner than later lol
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

update done... I reached hobbiton, now to find the party tree. Lmk when? I still haven't gone on my errands...Its SO hot here today.
elengil

Post by elengil »

Logging in :)
was a 2020 planner.

elengil

Post by elengil »

Scratch that, logged in but have to run do something real quick, back in about 10 minutes
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Shoot! Sorry, I wandered off to my errand then, then long catch up with friend in NZ, and then got busy with child, cousin’s dog and Harry Potter.

Are you around now? Should we schedule a time?
elengil

Post by elengil »

I'm here if you are!
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Logging on!
elengil

Post by elengil »

I'll have free time today if you are available.
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Oh just saw this at 7:30pm my time. Do you still have time?
elengil

Post by elengil »

I do! for a bit yet. Is now good?
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Logging on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Updating. But going fast..
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Any chance of playing in the holidays?
elengil

Post by elengil »

I'm off for the next week, so a very good chance! Not today, how is your day looking tomorrow, though?
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Tomorrow’s looking awesome. Will still not be home - so alone in friends’ apt. Let me install it on my laptop then.
elengil

Post by elengil »

Excellent! What time zone are you in now? I guess that should be our first determination, especially when tossing around terms like 'tomorrow'. I can probably be available starting anytime within roughly 24 hours from now, though that may vary a little.
was a 2020 planner.