Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

A forum for games, puzzles and sports-related discussions.
elengil
Cat-egorical Herbitual Creativi-Tea

Re: Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

Post by elengil »

I mean really whenever, I've got laundry going now so... really whenever you want.
The dumbest thing I've ever bought
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Loggin on…
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Jude
Lán de Grás

Post by Jude »

I seem to remember giving this game a try and then giving up on it. I should try again to find out why...
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

I got thrown out… switched windows to answer R’s query.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
elengil

Post by elengil »

No worries, are you coming back in or...?
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Will be a while until I can log back in…. We need to do some paperwork. Sigh.
elengil

Post by elengil »

No worries! As I said I'm kinda around all day, just holler when you're back :)
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Loggin back in
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Shit. Landroval is down! Boohoo.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

And it’s up. Lol.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

OMG. You sent me scraps of text!!!
elengil

Post by elengil »

:hug: :love:
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Jude wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:08 pm I seem to remember giving this game a try and then giving up on it. I should try again to find out why...
the fun quotient increases exponentially when you are in a fellowship with friends. And as you level up, its more interesting, and you need someone to tackle the harder quests. The crazy willow trees in the Old forest just keep killing me, am going to attempt it with elengil.

It is a bit boring in the beginning... no doubt.

And its definitely Not for folks not into Tolkien.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

elengil, let me know if you want to play tonight for a bit. Around 10pm EST.

In the meanwhile, I'll try and become a higher scholar. ;)
elengil

Post by elengil »

Inanna, I don't think I'm going to have time tonight, alas, but this weekend definitely!
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

I’m too tired & sleepy as well. Yawn. Good night.

Weekend sounds good!
elengil

Post by elengil »

Inanna, the Harvest Festival is live! These can actually be pretty fun, and since they tend to give experience like normal quests you can level up pretty fast.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Harvest_Festival
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Ooh. I’ll try tonight then! Will you be playing?
elengil

Post by elengil »

I'll probably jump on for a bit. I do have fun at the festivals, and they usually have some pretty neat 'prizes' you can get - I like the different mounts and outfits that you can only get at certain festivals. :)
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Oooh. Never tried these festivals. Let me know what time you will be. If I’m still awake, I’ll try and log in.

Feeling a mite wiped out though.